Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Phoenix!

I just returned from a wonderful trip to Phoenix for my 10 year class reunion. Now I am not saying that the reunion it self was the best but there were many parts of my trip while in Phoenix that I quite enjoyed.
To start it off I decided to hold a party at my parents house so I could see all those that I truly wanted to see which weren't going to the reunion. So we had a big group over and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was great being able to see so many of you. It's been quite some time since I have seen some of you.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME AND COMING! (it's always nerve-racking to put on a party and worry about people coming and even having fun)



I have many more photos, not the best but if any of you are interested let me know. I would love to forward them on to you. Thanks again!

On Friday I was able to meet up with two of my friends that we have started a tradition together. So way back when I worked at Life Uniform my manager Connie and I would love to order lunch from Macayo's. So now every time that I come into town we meet at Macsyo's with Sue Lavon and enjoy our lunch. I LOVE the baja sauce from there, that is what I go for. It is always great to see them.

Saturday was the big class reunion. Now a few of you have asked for a complete update on how the night was. Really it was okay. I don't know what I was expecting but I am glad I went and I don't think I will be attending many more of those. We will have to keep up the family get together that we had over at my parents house. That was MUCH more fun to me. Darcy and I went over together and I was able to see a few good friends from high school.

To view the photos and even order photos from the photographer that was there that evening go to www.freezframfoto.com you will then click on reunions and then our high school name and enter the password (it's our school mascot) and enjoy load of fun!




Then on Sunday I had a friend come visit me with her extreamly cute daughter. Jen and I worked together at the Preschool many years ago. It was great to see her and Bella and catch up with them.

Okay how has seen Mamma Mia? Way cute (yes cheesy) movie. I went and saw it on Sautrday with my mom and dad. It was a lot of fun to be able to spend time with them. Had time to relax and visit. I was also able to go with my mom out to my dads office and see where he works and also go to lunch with him. I really enjoyed it. Thank you Mom and Dad.

No comments: