Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

That time of year has come and gone again and I have gotten another year older. What happened to the times that you looked forward to getting older and having your birthday?
The birthday celebration started off Wednesday night when my friends took me to see Brain Regan. We had a lot of fun and can I tell you that man is so funny. I had the privilege to see him the next night too. Aaron and I had bought tickets before my friends surprised me with tickets to go with them, but like I said, he is so funny it was great to see him twice. So Thursday night Aaron and I went with some friends of ours. I had a lot of fun and had some good laughs.















It continued onto Friday, the real birthday....I didn't have to work Friday and I was able to spend the day how I wanted to. I started off the day by getting a pedicure which is always so relaxing. After that I then met up with my friend Missy and we had lunch.


I then went over and spent sometime with my sister in law and two very cute niece's and did a little shopping with them.
When Aaron got home from work, he took me out to eat at my favorite place....Texas Roadhouse. YUMMY!
Overall it was a great day! Just got to exclude that getting older part. That is tough but we all seem to get over it.
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, cards, phone calls....EVERYTHING!
I have great family and friends!
Love you all!

No comments: