Monday, August 11, 2008

Braking Dawn Girls Night

Okay so I am not done reading New Moon but I was invited by a friend in the ward to join her and some of the young woman and leaders in the ward to go to WalMart at 10:00pm on Friday August 1st. Yes, we stood in line with many others to get the new book. Now those of you who know me know that I am a people watcher and dang were there plenty of people to watch. It was quite interesting. At the front of the line stood....okay sat 3 men. Now were they given the choice to either put the kids to bed or go get the book for their wife? Who knows. But it was fun to be with some of the girls from my ward. After they all got their books and we all checked out, the group of 18 of us went over to IHOP for a girls birthday breakfast. YES, breakfast at 1:00am....crazy I know. Just like the old days, but dang I am to old for that now. I have tried to force myself to sit and read more so that I can get to Braking Dawn but you know when you see the weeds and bushes out of control, laundry piling up as well as the dishes in the sink starting to smell, you put the book down. Maybe one day I will get New Moon finished and attempt to read eclipse. Sorry to all of you that I have offended who have read the book more than once, I promise I will get there and THEN and ONLY THEN can you discuss the book with me.

Yes some could not wait til we were out of WalMart to get started.

Others waited but not long, yes they all had their noses in the book while we were at IHOP. But they did stop long enough for a photo.

No comments: