Sunday, June 13, 2010

We are so glad we had the chance to go to Mexico with the family. But very sad that it is over and that is what we had planned for our summer. Now it will just be small things like camping and 4 wheeling. Oh but I could go back there and LIVE!
We are just looking forward to summer actually arriving here in Utah.
This past weekend I was able to go to Boise for my nieces baptism and spend a quick visit with them. I miss those kids so much and need to visit them more so I can spend more time with them.
On my way home Sunday, I made a quick stop to see a good friend of mine. I am so glad she was so understanding of me just stopping for a quick visit and not making me feel bad for not making it longer. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend Amanda.
I hope to make it that direction more this summer. Oh there is so much I want to do! We will see what happens.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for thinking of us and stopping. We all enjoyed the visit!