Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ramdom....


I have gotten in this kick of hiking. I just love to be outside and get a little workout rather than in my dirty boring unfinished basement. So I have found a few friends who have found time to hike with me. We usually hike up to Timp Cave and back. WOW I am out of shape!



Every year I LOVE going to rodeo's, Aaron on the other hand....could do without. But he is so good and will go with me almost every year. This is our self portrait at the rodeo.













We took off one Saturday and went up into the Uintah Mountains and found a nice stream for Aaron to fish as I sat in my chair with my book. It was so nice to be out in the mountains again.

With one of my days off, my friend asked me if I wanted to go hiking with her and her three kids....she knows about my hiking kick.
Her kids did a GREAT job....I complained more than those kids. We had a great time and then went swimming to cool off (wash off) after the hike.



I just love little summer adventures! Can't wait for more to come!

No comments: