Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our New Motor Home

Aaron and I have been wanting to buy a Motor Home so that when we take the 4wheeler out we have something to camp in instead of always being in the tent. You know it gets a bit cold here in Utah.
Last night Aaron called me all excited and had to have me meet him at the dealership. I saw it and my breath was taken away....I LOVED IT! We went back and forth with them on the cost and finally got it to a reasonable monthly payment for he and I. I can't wait to take it out. We will be going out this weekend with the 4wheeler and playing in the mountains with our new motor home. Can't wait!

Isn't she a beauty!

4 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

LOL!!!I don't know where you found this picture but it a great!

Tenille said...

Wow! You're not planning on parking that in your yard are you? I might have to put my house up for sale!! LOL! (inside joke, for those of you who don't know!)

Jaime and Brent said...

Oh yeah... I would have bought the short bus, too!

B:)

Angela Montgomery said...

Hooray, I can comment! Love the motor home pic. That is hilarious!! You're so funny.