Monday, September 29, 2008

COLORS!

So my friend Annie that I meet when we were roomies down in Provo has gotten me to enjoy the music and entertainment of COLORS quite a bit. Now here are these three high school buddies who started a band and have ran with it. Now they have families and have "retired" from the music industry. But they have "come out of retirement" a few times now for a concert. Oh what a great idea! The other week I went with Annie, Christian and Alisha to their latest concert. There are many great parts to a COLORS concert....




As you can see.....










But I think I would have to say that one of the best parts is when Brian does his rap! He takes words that are yelled out from the audience and will make up a rap right there.
I have been trying to attach that video now for two days but can't....SORRY! I will work on it and you will see if it works or not!

No comments: