Monday, May 10, 2010

Still Alive

I know way back when I said I would update all this and yes, it has not happened yet.

Aaron and I have been doing well. We haven't done anything all that fun and exciting really this year. But believe you me....we have done A LOT of yard work. I have to admite, I hate the push in the spring to get things cleaned up but am so happy when it is done and it looks nice.

I made two quick last minute trips down to Phoenix in February and March. I hope next time I am there it will be a planned trip and a bit longer.

At the beginning of April I did take my sweet 5 yr old neice to a day spa to be pampered. Now that was fun to watch. She is such a little prinsess and just ate it up.
Later in April I did go to Idaho and meet up with an old roommate from my Ricks College days. She and I have always stayed in touch and had to get together for a little reunion. we were quite sad that the other roomies couldn't make it but she and I still had quite a bit of fun.

This past weekend we got to spend mothers day with both mothers. My mom came up and I got to spend lots of time with most of my family. I had a nephew that got baptized. It was a great time and fun to spend time with all of them. Then Aaron's parents came up with his two little neices. So we spent time with them as well. Hard to see everyone but some how we managed to do so this holiday.

In less than two weeks Aaron and I are joining my parents and a few of my siblings in Mexico for a week. I am so excited for some sun, warm weather, reading, relaxation and adventure.
Yes Yes, I will do my best to update the blog when we get home. But really, don't hold your breath....ha ha!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Glad to see you're doing well and having fun!