Sunday, November 23, 2008

Old Friends!

You know it is always great to get back in contact with old friends. Or see friends taht you talk to often but don't see often.
Last Sunday I had the chance to have two of my old roommates and their families over to my house for a small and quick get together. It was short but WONDERFUL to see them. I am excited to know that Saundra lives close-ish to me and we will just have to make a point of getting together more often.
Being able to see Amanda and Dan was great too. I talk about going to visit them and just never have. You know what, that is a sign of truley good friends. You can get together and pick up right where you left off. It's great to know that you don't have to always be in touch since we all have crazy lives but you can still be friends. Oh I wish I had a photo on my computer of us girls back in the day and then the one that we took last week. Well you will get the one from last week and we will get one from back in the day sometime.
Thank you Amanda and Saundra (and Dan and Wade) for making the trip out to my house to get together. It was a lot of fun!
You are all so WONDERFUL!
LOVE YOU GIRLS!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

to bad I am not the same size I was in college. I would give anything to have that body again. I look horrible. But we did have fun thanks for having us over. Love ya

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Stop being so hard on yourself, Amanda!! I know you wouldn't trade your three kids for your college body. ( I am really saying this to myself as well) :) Saundra looks the same as I remember her! Wish I could have been there...someday!!!

Amanda said...

we need to have a college reunion soon! all of us.