Friday, March 28, 2008

Ready to Ride




That is right, spring is TRYING to begin and I just wish that it would try harder. I am so ready for it. Last weekend I was in Phoenix and it was WONDERFUL! Nice and warm and spring feeling. I guess I will get to experience spring twice this year, once it hits Utah.
But you best believe it we are ready to get out there and enjoy the nice weather.
The motorcycle has had its makeover and we are ready for a nice ride.
Here are the before and after pictures of the bike. Yeah not a huge difference to most but we sure like it.

Yes Phoenix was GREAT! I got to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in YEARS. I went down for a reunion with friends from the other ward that I hung out with the most. And I didn't take one picture that night. That makes me sad. But I know others did and I have seen them and they are great! Thanks Gary--Party Planner.
I did get to see some friends that I used to work with and we have our ritual every time I come into town. Yes Macayo's is my all time favorite Mexican resterant . I just wish Utah had them.
Well I hope that you all are doing well and are as excited about spring like I am.
Take care!

No comments: